Sunday, August 10, 2014

Super Sunday!

Hope you all had a good week! Here is some Krazy Kal-El to top it off!!

Superboy by Jim Lee
 On a personal note, this is the one aspect of the DC Universe since the big "Crisis Reboot" in the 80's that I miss. Superboy. Not a young Clark using his powers in secret, actual SUPERBOY. With the uniform, Smallville, The Legion of Superheros, the works.


A young Superman in the New 52 Action Comics.
I kind of like this one. Reminds me of early Superman, the vigilante. 



Superman on the Simpsons? 

Nope, Superman by Dean Fraser over on his super cool
web page "springfieldpunx", where he Simpson-izes all kinds of pop culture.
Check it out!
Some Cool Superman stamps from Canada Post last year for his 75th Anniversary.
I have a complete set of these framed in my "trophy room".

Jim Croce warned us...don't tug on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment