Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Closet Geek?

So, first, what is a closet geek. Those that are know. I have always been a bit of a geek (ok...huge geek). I love Star Trek, Star Wars, anything science fiction for the most part. I collect toys and comic books. My lovely wife says she will have one hell of a garage sale when I die! So what is a closet geek you may ask?

1987...First time I went to a Star Trek convention. It was in Spokane WA. I was so excited to be going to one (I had grown up in a small town and had never had the chance to go to one before). by the end of the day though, after seeing some of the extremes some fans go to...wow! I decided to keep my natural geek-ness to myself as much as possible.

So, if you were to bump into me on the street, I doubt you would know what I am...but its there...it's always there.

No comments:

Post a Comment